Congratulations to this year's 2015 Energy Calendar winners. It was a difficult choice for the judges as hundreds of students throughout California submitted their exciting and creative artwork.
Thank you to every one of you for participating in my favorite project and a huge round of applause for the teachers who encouraged their students to reach a bit higher.
View the winning entries on the Art Gallery main page!
- Iha R. - Grade 3, Faria A+ Elementary School, Cupertino, "Abundant Natural Energy"
- Seo Y. - Grade 4, Lincoln Elementary School, La Crescenta, "Energy World"
- Meixuan L. - Grade 4, Yun Hua Fang Art Studio, Cupertino, "Energy Choo-choos to the Future"
- Winnie T. - Grade 5, Rice Elementary School, Rosemead, "Save Energy"
- Bethany K. - Grade 6, Winston Churchill Middle School, Carmichael, "Energy of the Sun"
- Jane W. - Grade 6, Yun Hua Fang Art Studio, Cupertino, "A Solar World"
- Yixun L. - Grade 7, Yun Hua Fang Art Studio, Cupertino, "The Energy from Nature"
- Troy M. - Grade 7, Mt. Shasta Sisson School, Mt. Shasta, "Energy Everywhere"
- Bemister T. - Grade 8, Juan Crespi Middle School, El Sobrante, "Natural Energy Resources"
- Mary N. - Grade 8, Toby Johnson Middle School, Elk Grove, "Save Energy, Save Earth"
- Oscar C. - Grade 8, Rancho del Ray Middle School, Chula Vista, "Wind Energy"
- Grace Q. - Grade 8, Studio of Arts, Cupertino, "Windmill Watching"
2015 Honorable Mention:
- Caylie C. - Grade 3, CA School of Art & Design, Pleasanton, "Form of Natural Energy"
- Angie M. - Grade 4, Dunsmore Elementary School, La Crescenta, "Wind, Solar Power"
- Karla M. - Grade 6, Martin Luther King, Jr. JHS, Pittsburg, "The Energy Transfer"
- Lena H. - Grade 7, Rancho del Ray Middle School, Chula Vista, "Wind Energy"